My Rides :)

dam straight u aint paitient ....

having a quick chat with your mum and jess ... and u go and get in the turbo and start it up giving us the sign to "get you asses in the cars i wanna go!!" :D

DSC08477.jpg

DSC08475.jpg

loving the new wheels...

and fresh rubber..

Sexual.

It's overall look is slightly different from the norm. I do really love the 'JDM' indicators. Works really well on black :thumb:.

Good additions there :thumb:

I guess the orange side lights probably are hidden more by headlights than the usual blue?

too many people got blue ones... wanted to be different... andy got his fuzion green... i wanted JDM orange :D just used the same tamiya paint X-26 as i used on the indicator lenses :d

worked quite well.. have to see how they hold out..

as the VZR rear lights dont realy have a powerful enough fog light as its only 5w im thinking about putting HID LED's in instead... then they should stand out... :D

gonna have to do somthing for the MOT

i know stu's done it using Scooby wheel studs.. i think he said you can buy kits for about £80 will have to ask him when he gets back!

Did you just put the kickplates on with TigerSeal, Rob? I've just taken some out of my spare Mera, and the screws came out of some plugs that I can't seem to get out - was thinking of just using self-tappers for refitting onto No 1 Mera instead

the plugs are a pain to get out... but in the pic i hadent put them in properly..

mine are just held in bu 2 screws at the moment.. only 2 lined up..

the plugs do pull out... jut give them some welly.. or a bit of fairy liquid should slide out no probs

mine will be put in with new plugs and new screws when i source some..

hope this helps

ROB

Been playing again :)

Cut vents in to fog light blanks.. so i can keep the look of the blank and have the cold air intake ram still getting air :D

DSC08497.jpg

needs cleaning up but u get the point :D

I also got a box of tricks arrive this morning :D

A set of GTi brake calipers, Disks and Pads :D

DSC08500.jpg

All im waiting now for is the HEL braided hoses and there getting fitted...

Thanks to liam6200 for supplying me the brake kit much apprecieated :)

driving to an interview yesterday i was on the M25 in a contraflow lane.. as per usual.. and a car in front hits a cone and sends it spinning in my direction... had no time to react and its done a little dammage :(

DSC08501.jpg

its bent the bumper and scuffed the bottom... annoying... the worst bit is that it took my splitter off!! i just saw it get run over by car , aferter car , after car.... so just thought fuck it... il get another!

interview went well i hope... should find out next week! fingers crossed!

whilst i was in the area i poped in to see Stu... and the TURBO!!! love the car.. and i picked up another little goodie :D

Red cold air induction pipe end :)

DSC08502.jpg

soon to be painted JDM orange :D

Back
Top Bottom