My Rides :)

OK here it is on my car with a fresh new numberplate :)

DSC09291.jpg

DSC09290.jpg

DSC09289.jpg

comments welcomed :)

ROB

Rob i'm unsure. I like it better than the one you had on a nunny. Think it'll grow me :thumbs:

Suits the black i think. And the fogs break it up nicely.

i will be changing my grill soon to a VZR soon as well :)

and i plan on putting some orange indicators on it as well :)

so still plenty to do :)

10/10 I really like it. Guess it your bumper is like marmite....you either like it or hate it. I like it.

Just an idea but you can get plates made with same legal letter size but all the excess white bits is cut away, think that would make it 11/10 lol.

I really like it, I think it looks very 'clean', great work. You gonna have any problems with the number plate position from a legal perspective?

to be honest from the legal perspective... standing in front of the car you can see the plate and read it from a decent distance... its not flat its on about a 45 degree angle.. they can only ask me to move the plate..

i did want to have a cut down plate but they didnt have any in stock unfortunately...

but doesnt matter its on now :)

i think i may have to put some P2 skirts on it... might work with the front bumper better???
ROB

Although I like the Autech style front bumper, it makes the car look a little out of proportion in my eye. You may be right about the P2 skirts . . . . ?

IMO the worst bit is the reg plate, maybe get some L shaped brackets and fit it in the hole?

Still mucho preferred other bumper, sorry.

i think it will look sweet with a lucino grill or an open mouth one honestly
but you have done a good job with it and must say it has grown on me a bit

Ha, ha Corbs ive just been on MS paint doing the exact same thing...the Number plate needs to be in the standard location.

Apart from that it looks pretty good!

i think with some P2 skirts and an open mouth grill it should work... as always with my car its work in progress... concidering the state of the bumper when i got it i think i have done a good job on it...

i think it would look better with out the side bits, but not much i can do about that :)

so that y im thinking about going P2 skirts to give that more angular look to match in with the front bumper...

any one got an open mouth or lucino for sale or swap for VZR ???

Has Hally not got a lucino one?

I think you've done a top job:thumbs:

Looking forward to the orangeness to return.

Back
Top Bottom