N16 DCi-R

Its going to be a few months before I have the budget to sort out the HLSD. £300-500 for gearbox rebuild and fit plus the modifications needed.... too much spent on the car recently already.

-phone-

You reble.

Well clutch was slipping for fun now, and FCD needs to be setup properly on a dyno which I havent been able to do with a slipping.clutch.

-phone-

First thread I've read on this site, took a while but fook me it was worth it. You've got good taste in mods mate, hoping to do something very similar mechanically to a dci in the near future. Are there any cheaper turbo options? Ie not a custom jobbie as I think that must be quite expensive. Wanting to spend as little money as possible. Will another turbo fit from a different car??

Thanks and top work there!

Thanks mate :)

No im afraid the only off the shelf is the Turbo Technics one which I'm running now. They added it to their catalogue as after I advertised it with my car there was demand from Almera, X-Trail and Primera owners.

You can try TDi Turbos too, they might be able to beat TT on price.

-phone-

Ok brilliant. To be fair it would be nice to save up and a buy brand new bombproof turbo. Can the standard clutch take the power, or would a clutch from another Nissan, say an X-Trail, hold up well?

Back
Top Bottom