N16 DCi-R

very impressive... dont get greedy though ;)

maybe time for the navara engine if this one goes pop though :)

It's the same engine bar bore, stroke and CR. The Nav does have a lower CR of 16.5:1 as opposed to my 18:1 so would be able to take more boost. I want to see what the YD22 can go to though first ;). Got more tweaking of the map to go, more boost to run and meth injection and better flowing IC setup to try still too.

At first I thought this was you copying and pasting from someone else's build showing us what you wanted to do.. hats off to you pal! :cowboy:

How's the clutch holding up with all that extra torque on hard starts though dude?

The clutch has been solid!!! Seriously impressed by that.

Not sure how you got that idea Eddie if you read the text heh. Also, 'someone else's build'??? To my knowledge no one has done what I'm doing ;)

Plans now are in the previous posts Eddie.

Yeah it really is Kurt. I can't wait for Mallory now.

i said to someone at shakeys how it wasnt even smokey when you were blazing it down the strip, now that shows a proper diesel remap and not just banging more fuel in :) love it dude

Paul at RS Tuning really has the skills mate :) Proud to say I got it mapped there and will be donning the stickers before long.

i said to someone at shakeys how it wasnt even smokey when you were blazing it down the strip, now that shows a proper diesel remap and not just banging more fuel in :) love it dude

you should have followed us to the chinese, I could barely see haha

Awesome Ed - just as I thought it would be with the hybrid turbo :) I can only hope my results are just as good, as you're right up there on my 1/4 mile time ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom