N16 DCi-R

looks lush should of asked ed i have loads of pallets at work wooden and plastic shame i couldnt come but my cars looking and sounding amazing.

Not to worry though mate as you're not local would have been difficult to get a pallet from you.

Absolutely love the look of this. I actually prefer the black to the grey.

Gonna be strange seeing it a meet this year.

IMG_5655-1.jpg

So sweet...

Black beats Grey all week long.

I daren't even think about how fit it will look with an EDK conversion.

(Stubby door mirrors would suit it imo.)

Thanks guys. Do have to say I'm really warming to the black now I've done these little changes.

Simo, definitely would look good mate :) These wheels in bronze or are you thinking bronze bling as in bronze centres with polished lip?

Rick, it's already seen a fair transformation. By the time you see it I'm not sure you'll recognise it :lol:

Elliot, I must thank you again for the tint film you sent me free of charge. It was for my EGT gauge but you sent me enough to be able to try this on my fogs :) :thumb: Risky but wanted to try it and it's staying!

and cheers Stu, yeah it's got to a point already that the Grey car was at just before the front end was done (looks wise). I liked the grey car then too, but this carries it better as the shape of the grilles is hidden a bit, blending in with the black. Still going to complete the 'edk bumper' on this one though ;)

Gold GT3s with polished lip would be awesome but they only do the, in black or red in 4x114. Track Rs are nice too but they're not sold in this country.

Going from strength to strength Ed, as always . . . . . :thumb: Can't wait for you to get these wheels repainted though, as white just doesn't quite do it enough justice :)

Reactions: edk
Here we are then, what we've all got to look forward to. Personally, I can't wait!

blackN16IMG_5654_edkfrontend.jpg

Edit: added better shop of wheel in Volk Bronze. Crappy web compression of colour in the above one^.

blackN16IMG_5654_ssrvolkbrnzedkfrontend.jpg

Attachments

• blackN16IMG_5654_e&#1.jpg
    blackN16IMG_5654_e&#1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 9
Looks great mate. I'm on the fence about the yellow fogs. They look great in your front end view on the other page but I think they jar a bit with the side repeaters when you're on a 3/4 front view. Maybe yellow side repeaters? Not sure. Still going to be the best looking N16 in the club anyway. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom