N16 DCi-R

Well the turbo should take 2.0BAR, and the first map with 160WHP was at 1.5BAR so lots to go yet! Thanks Phil :) I use Courtesy Parts which have an interactive FAST layout anyway, but if you can double check a B15 Sentra SE-R SpecV 2.5L 6MT LSD? Then I can confirm the part and check with Nissan UK and see if I can get it imported and bought though a local dealer, just like the bonnet :).

Phil - http://www.courtesyparts.com/38411z...pecv-p-100182.html?cPath=2837_2838_2902_2922&

b15u_381-8.gif

Ah I guess they're the QG18 and SR20 versions. Here's the B15's and the Maxima A34 which also has an HLSD in it's RS6F51 box.

B15 - 38411-B15U009
A34 - 38411-A34004

Good news is that according to Nissan4u these use the same bearings as the Primera DCi. This must mean they are the same as the Almera too as the P12 DCi is identical, but no idea why it's not the same part number...

Thanks guys :)

Got round to cleaning the hella filthy engine bay this afternoon since I bought it. Before and after pics:

IMG_5791.jpg

IMG_5793.jpg

IMG_5792.jpg

IMG_5794.jpg

Yes it is clean isnt it Chris! :p

They're from my EGT probe from my exhaust that's not wired up into the cabin yet.

Ah I guess they're the QG18 and SR20 versions. Here's the B15's and the Maxima A34 which also has an HLSD in it's RS6F51 box.

B15 - 38411-B15U009
A34 - 38411-A34004

Good news is that according to Nissan4u these use the same bearings as the Primera DCi. This must mean they are the same as the Almera too as the P12 DCi is identical, but no idea why it's not the same part number...

they have the QR25DE version with the six speed box too but there isn't a lsd listed for it, even as an option, but going by what you've found out i think your on to a winner :)

your engine bay is sparkling now mate! i'm going to start to make my engine bay look good on monday ;)

Yeah i know the B15 well tbh. Definitely comes with an HLSD in the 2002+ B15 2.5 SE-R SpecV. Non specV SE-Rs are still the QR25 but dont have an LSD so maybe you just dont have the SpecV in your FAST. Pre 2002 B15 SE-R SpecVs were SR20s and have a VLSD iirc else just open diff.

Thanks, I was embarrassed to open the bonnet before but now so much better!

Yeah i know the B15 well tbh. Definitely comes with an HLSD in the 2002+ B15 2.5 SE-R SpecV. Non specV SE-Rs are still the QR25 but dont have an LSD so maybe you just dont have the SpecV in your FAST. Pre 2002 B15 SE-R SpecVs were SR20s and have a VLSD iirc else just open diff.

Thanks, I was embarrassed to open the bonnet before but now so much better!

The problem is that I don't have north America in my fast, only Latin America, and their se-r specv doesn't have the LSD. My fast has the b15 and the b15x where as the north American one is the b15u, but if I put the first half of the partnumber for the LSD it does show as an LSD it's only when I click the search for full part number button it comes back saying there isn't a comparable number for this model car. I'll put out a request for the north American disc to the Guy I got the set from but I'm not sure if he'll have it.

Do you think you'll go for the stock Nissan hlsd over the quaife?

- I'M ON MY MOOOBBIILLEEEE!!!!!!!! -

lol well no wonder if you dont have north america covered!!

You mean if the Quaife one ends up being compatible for my tranny? I will go for the Quaife. The Nissan HLSD is the backup but is cheaper even with shipping. Might be even cheaper if Nissan UK import one for me.

I called Nissan today with the b15u part number and it didn't come up on their system for some reason. You may have more luck as I wasn't really able to giv them a good description to try and find it manually.

Ah thanks mate :). It would be down as part of the Front Final Drive in the Powertrain. The part code should have helped them find it (the first part which tells them it's a differential). Is it not possible to just give them the part number and they find it that way?

Back
Top Bottom