N16 DCi-R

spook probably because those parts numbers ed posted aren't full nissan partnumbers, only the first bit 38411- is nissan, the latter bit is for the website he pulled them from, like i said i can put 38411Z into fast and it recognises it as an lsd so you could try that with them :)

foreign part numbers wont come up in local nissan dealers.

they have to be registered with nissan UK, priced, then delivered.

all of which takes up to 3 months and you need a chassis number anyway.

Generally Ross is right and I was surprised about the bonnet to be honest.

Yeah as I said the first part is just the part code. You need the second for complete part number. I think from what spook said tho Phil he did use the whole number.

-mobile phone post-

These were for sale

SSR-Comps-2011-02-23_122611.jpg

Which resulted in

IMG_5846.jpg

IMG_5848.jpg

IMG_5849.jpg

IMG_5838.jpg

and gave

IMG_5820.jpg

IMG_5819.jpg

They're really lightweight, I think even lighter than my SSR Intergral A2's. After fitting them there was a real noticeable difference. Acceleration is definitely quicker and the steering feels better/more responsive. Not surprising with over 4kg less per wheel though, compared to the OEM wheels. Very happy with them.

Also, I know this annoys you petrol heads, but for the sake of the Diesel crew here or anyone thinking of buying a DCi this might interested them:

First long distance run I've done with this car, and my journey up to Blackpool was a good test. Did 70mph all the way with a round trip of 530 miles with a bit of A-B stuff in Blackpool. Filled up before I left with £70 of VPower and when I got home the needle was pretty much damn sitting in the same place as before I filled up.

So, £70, 530 miles = Your real-world MPG average is 48.35, covering 530 miles using 10.96 gallons of fuel.

Should get 650+ miles from this tank :).

looks awesome, so mean which i never believed an n16 would properly look.

really does look like a modern n14 too, like we said before. So similar proportions. Just the deformed n15 ruins the family

Back
Top Bottom