N16 DCi-R

Would be epic if it had mk1 headlights.....

idisagree.jpg

It'll be epic when it looks kinda like this

blackn16_vzr_IMG_7431.jpg

It looks great ed.. those wheels are the best suited wheels... perfect fitment just looks soo aggressive... and the vzr skirts really work ;)

Me want N16 perfection....

So get that front end on ;)

idisagree.jpg

It'll be epic when it looks kinda like this

blackn16_vzr_IMG_7431.jpg

love love love love...... i love your car man.......!!!!!!!!! it's looks fantastic!!!! one of the most wonderfull N16 i ever seen....congratulations!!!!!

Thank you guys :)

Today, I had these.

IMAG0621.jpg

Then this bracket got modified.

IMAG0624.jpg

and this happened...

IMAG0625.jpg

and then this happened> :):):).

Nice chop with the grille swap. My work car needs a nose-job, I should get you to show me some options.

Are there any issues with poly bushes squeaking in that application? I use them in the front of my 4wd (panhard and radius arms), but they are positions that see very little rotation. The radius arm bushes don't rotate and the panhard only rotate a few degrees which is all taken by rotating flex in the bush.
Even though they go in greased, after a few months to a year the crush sleeves are basically bonded in place.

Yeah it's grease. Camera phone fail I guess as I see what you mean Chris.

No squeak that I've noticed. I hear the wishbone poly bushes can squeak at first but settle down and the squeak goes away.

Done a bit of driving since fitting now and you can really tell the difference. Steering is sharper, stability in the corners is improved. As everyone else has said who has fitted trailing arm bushes, it's a great mod, well worth doing!

Very easy really. Removing that bit of metal on the mount was hard work and it took ten minutes for each bush to burn through, but pushing the new bush in was very easy, did it by hand and slipped in without much resistance with a perfect fit.

-mobile phone post-

Back
Top Bottom