N16 DCi-R

It wasn't exactly a bodge as it was with decent hoses, pipes and clamps, it just wasn't ideal due to lack of space.

But thanks, I'm dead pleased with it :).

Thanks Rich.

Oh you boys love to grab hold and run with one small thing don't you ;)

i'm a bit late to the party but i'll still say nice work mate!

oh and no popping boost pipes is always a bonus :lol:

-- sent from the dark side of uranus, using my magic stick --

It's really good isn't it. I'll be going to them again for other jobs now. They were really good at listening to what I wanted too and taking advice. I felt like I was working with them rather than they just doing a job and be done with it.

That's good to know as I need some custom work done on my intercooler pipe work so unless I find somewhere local I may well use these guys to custom my bay so to speak. Price wise are they reasonable for the work undertaken?

Sent from my iPad® using Tapatalk

Is say so. He admits he's not the cheapest, but he does seem to do quality work. Labour is charged at £40 an hour. So I paid only labour costs, total 120 +vat.

-mobile phone post-

Got my boost pipes welded up today at JD Modified in Basingstoke. They took the original Ali pipes and a bit more material from a straight pipe I had left over. Made a decent angle on the bottom piece going to the Intercooler which was causing clearance problems before, especially with the thickness of the silicone on top. Now, there is nothing touching :). Intercooler has been fixed properly in place now too.

The reason for all this is better flow, less expansion of silicone, more reliable (with more boost going in I don't want things popping!).
Now I understand what your text was about! Looking good, keep it shiny!

The badge makes a return

IMAG0731.jpg

-mobile phone post-

I think so too. But I think youre confusing my reflector with an indicator which is actually the clear acrylic bit.

-mobile phone post-

It almost reads: N16 Sexier
What would the 'R' from GTR look like or is that to Honda for you?

Also, would it not be neater to de-globe the rear indicators so it doesn't look so egg-like?

Back
Top Bottom