N16 DCi-R

Joe Grids in all gunmetal arent available in this country and that was what I originally wanted. So bought the polished lips with the intention of getting them painted in the future. The polished lip I like but sometimes I look at them and think they are a bit too 'bling'.

It still looks sexy with the polished lip.. They are very nice wheels, probably the best choice of wheels in my opinion.
You'd probably have fun and games trying to get the lip painted though.. Is it polished alloy or is it chrome finished?
Joe

thats why i got the all black ones, when i looked at the polished lip on my old 17" wheels i had on 1st, i thought the exact same thing. i was actually thinking of putting a little thin red strip around the very edge of my grids, proper little jap racer haha

Yeah Wezz that would look good. Rota makes them actually and they do look good.

They're polished alloy. I got a few quotes a lil while back. About £250 from one place to powercoat them in gunmetal, or £200 from another place to have them all repainted.

Thats not too bad then, if you ever do decide you fancy a change haha.
I think the blue wheelnuts look wicked with the blue calipers though Ed :)
Joe

If you did the bottom pic, you'd need to do the details as well like the badges etc...as you've photoshopped. If you took the bling off the handles, you'd need to not have bling on the repeaters etc etc. It might look poor from the back with the silver line in the rear clusters...

IMO It looks just fine the way it is.

Thought I'd update with some pics after my exhaust fitting and recent meet. Exhaust is by Powerspeed in Kent.

IMG_7336_plate.jpg

IMG_7337.jpg

IMG_7347.jpg

IMG_7370.jpg

IMG_7406.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

Idle purr :cool: but with chuggy diesel undertones :lol:

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4dortwQ1SR8[/ame]

Right, got my Aus bonnet now, and it even came already painted in my colour by fluke :D Might still need a respray cause of shipping scuffs. So grille conversion very soon ;)
Bought a few gauages for the future turbo upgrade on the NPOC group buy.
Ordered Nismo front strut brace :cool:

n16ausbonnet.jpg

Fair doo's, it's good to see you doing something different with the N16...this should look really good.

Back
Top Bottom