N16 DCi-R

Your mera´s looking real good men, i see that you have made major changes senns the last time i saw it , good final result , Bravo!
I have not made a reemap on mine yet but maybe this week who knows...

Gave the car a much needed clean and fitted my Christmas present from my parents :)

IMG_7438.jpg

IMG_7439_2.jpg

Sporting new rear Koni Sport adjustable dampers :D

DSC00153.jpg

Cheers. Havnt driven it yet actually as after washing I had dinner then started drinking!

De-rusted and painted up my disks. Much better.

IMG_2446.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

Token shot
IMG_2445.jpg

They looked like this :/

Halfords hi-temp metalic black, which I knew came out metalic grey heh and is why I chose it. Close to body colour.

The X is just from the stock alloys.

What turbo do these use? Is it a Garret M24 a/r48?

I looked at the 'DCi tuning' thread and it didn't seem it was, but maybe it has multiple names.

Definitely mate. Waiting for more jobs to come in for me in the New Year so I can get a bit more dough behind me. The tuning box, dampers and strut brace cleaned me out a bit :rolleyes: Performance first, cosmetics after ;)

Anyone need a camera op, or know someone who has contacts? :D

I cant view the link but Ive seen 'M24' stamped on a Compressor housing of a Honda 2.2 Diesel.

EDIT: M24 is also stamped on some other completely different turbos so i have no idea what it means.

Not driven it yet. New insurance policy which has this all declared to kicks in at midnight. My guess is I won't be able to notice the difference until the ice goes away and the roads dry up so I can throw it round corners a little safer :O

Put in a boot liner and tidy this morning, and because I thought why not here's a pic of the strut brace toting bay in the daylight :)

IMG_2457.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

Now I really need to stop buying stuff :/

Very neat & tidy Ed, wish more people looked after their car interiors like that. I hate seeing ciggie burns, trash in the footwells and big scratches on the door cards - it just cheapens the whole car IMO.

Back
Top Bottom