N16 DCi-R

Oh no, what happened Ed? (pm me if you'd prefer) I hope you get her sorted as it is one of if not the best N16 ever - even though its a diesel :D

p.s. loving the new suspension set up :thumb:

just a review on your car after the essex jap meet :)
he gave me a lift bk to mine and the ride is lots better than before, gave it some stick round some roundabouts and a few corners, and boy does it stick to the road, can remember at one point thinking, 'er we souldnt be going round this roundabout this fast in a N16!!!' haha got a lot more pull too!
be carefull to all those standard gti's out there as once he gets off the line im pretty sure he will cook most gti's to 100mph :D
nice motor mate :D
keep up the good work :D

Thanks stufa :thumb: Was good fun wasnt it! :D I remember Stu shouting, 'I can't believe this is a diesel doing this!' as we sped off an on ramp :D

haha, yeah mate, def underated that fella, excellent drive, comfy too!

you will be pushing gti's along all day :D

so is 148bhp figures at the wheel or crank? find out :lol:

Hi, tell me what do you think about the new look of my car.
What happened whit yours? Nothing to serious i hope...

Thanks to mrs stufagti for these, taken on the way to JAE '08 :D

Dsc00856edit.jpg

Dsc00857edit.jpg

Colour coded my mud guards. Used the 150ml nissan spray cans and halfords primer. Cheap and cheerful.

IMG_2643.jpg

Thinking about giving the oil burner a name. More suited and won't be used until the GT2056V goes on by which point I hope to have custom IC and pipes and all lighweight pulleys. Got the R from the new version of the Almera badge :D

It's got a nice ring to it don't you think? :)
IMG_2645.jpg

Back
Top Bottom