N16 SR16VE

Mmm, shame its not closer, would of been ideal...

Hope a shed comes up for you soon, it'd be a shame for it not to be sorted come Summer.

Mmm, shame its not closer, would of been ideal...

Hope a shed comes up for you soon, it'd be a shame for it not to be sorted come Summer.

yeah tell me about it, not only their unit but there's a cracking scrappy there too. i'm going to see a double garage in the morning, £220 a month we've haggled down too, i just want to see that it will be suitable for what i need to do first then we are go. and i need this done long before summer, i go to florida the third week in april and i want it in and running long before then, here's hoping i manage :lol:

ohh we will have it sorted by summer even if it means doing it in my farm yard lol with the tent up round us

that's the spirit :clap: any joy at the pub?

Well I can have this as early as Friday for £220 a month, but tbh I'd prefer the one up nistro's way but we'll have to wait and see what they say today.

2011-02-20111601.jpg

- I'M ON MY MOOOBBIILLEEEE!!!!!!!! -

Looks like its a good size...

£55 a week is a scandal though, i'd want it to have heat, water and a bog for that money!

I suppose if you are only using it for a month or so its not too bad.

Well tbf it has running water and power and the electric bill is inclusive on the monthly rate, so it's not too bad, plus finding a garage of this size for rent up here is difficult, unfortunately there's no loo though but if things get that desperate my mums house is only 5mins away in a car, plus Willie will be there at times in an n15 :lol: ooh did I just go there lol

just sorted some more goodness out :shades:

r33-calipers.jpg

any non abs N16 owners want to buy a 280mm front brake upgrade with newly refurbed and painted calipers cheap :lol:

Yeah r33 gtst ally sumitomo 4pots, now I just need to sort out discs, which is either buy some UK spec r33 discs and get them redrilled to 4x114.3 and skimmed down in diameter, or buy discs in from disc brakes Australia, i still need to work out what's the best option, and by best I mean least expensive lol

Yeah I nearly bought some steel GTST calipers, but need bigger wheels etc, so decided not to, definitely will look good though, big NISSAN letters showing through the wheels!

yeah it was after feeling the stopping power of yours that set my mind in motion on giving up on the 280mm prim/mera front brakes and getting these lol, i've been looking for the last few weeks but i was waiting for the right set at the right price and i got these for£80 :shades:

on the garage do you want to chase it up tomorrow, or do you want me to come through and we'll go round together? as i'd much rather have that place over the lockup in aberdeen :yes:

well it seems like pitmedden is a bust, i may pop up there later today to see what's up with them not getting back in touch with nistro but if that's a definate no then the garage in aberdeen will have to be the venue for the swap!

well more goodies arrived today, just need to spend some time to find somewhere to do the work, instead of spending the an hour in the gym, then spending about 2 hours after alternating between the sauna the plunge pool and the steam room :sweatdrop: anyway r33 stoppers >>

R33-Brakes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom