N16 SR16VE

well due to the weather and the fact that the farmer was pressure washing down all the stuff he'd been using for manure spreading we were indoor bound today, so all i got done was to build up the vz-r short shaft and to strip clean and regrease the gti drivers shaft, i may still use the vz-r drivers shaft as it is much beefier than the gti one but that would mean sourcing a vz-r offside inner cv joint as i don't have one, but the gti one will do for now :)

driveshafts ready to be fitted up
2011-03-29181242.jpg

i also saw a skyline that must be mid project in my grans street, it looks to be a very nice clean example and i look forward to seeing what they do with it :shades:
2011-03-29114327.jpg

also ed i put the photos you were after in the n16 styling section >> http://www.almeraownersclub.com/threads/39987-N15-PH2-Rear-splitter-on-an-N16-PH1-rear-bumper-howto

My favourite N16, amazing.

:lol: it'll be awesome when finished, but with a rusty unfinished car, a buckled wheel, fooked coilies, and no engine you must have low standards ;)

-mobile phone post-

Oh, so u have two N16s?
-mobile phone post-
well that's what my profile says, and as one is Z10 and the other AJ4 you must have noticed the difference mate, never mind the fact that i've mentioned this numerous times, and even nistro pointed this out recently in post #265? :lol:

iter thank you, thankfully i'm humble enough to say there are better looking examples out there :)

well that's what my profile says, and as one is Z10 and the other AJ4 you must have noticed the difference mate, never mind the fact that i've mentioned this numerous times, and even nistro pointed this out recently in post #265? :lol:

= I fail :lol:

Pissing of rain up here again today :(
Same here Phil, although it's brighter now :rolleyes:

yeah the same here paul, raining and windy as hell all day and come 7pm and the sun starts coming out, bloody typical. well at least the weathera is supposed to be better tomorrow so here's hoping we can crack on with it :)

stop been a pussy and get wet lol

benmenz your more than welcome to come up here and lend a hand when it's raining lol, but as i've just got rid of a hell of a cold and chest infection i wont be joining you ;)

My days of working in the Pissing rain are over, made myself too ill in the past, laying on snow, ice, frost, wet, cold wind....not worth it anymore. I'd much rather work in pitch black than be wet.

yeah tell me about it, first i caught the cold, then whilst doing all the prep work and painting on nistro's car for it's mot working outside in the cold and damp it turned into a chest infection, so i ain't going back to that unless it's an emergency type repair lol. i just wish it wasn't so difficult to find a decent unit or barn to rent :(

Back
Top Bottom