N16 SR16VE

thanks guys :), nige a 0.4ohm (i used a 0.6ohm as i had no 0.4 in stock) resistor shorting the airbag connector fools the airbag ecu into believing the airbag is still there so the light behaves as it should :)

....phone....

Reactions: edk
ok just to update the airbag resistance is actually 2.4ohms but the 0.6ohm resistor works fine so I presume the airbag ecu just looks for resistance of any kind to think the airbag is still there. also replaced my pollen filter today, to say it was overdue is a bit of an understatement lol

IMG_20120524_140500.jpg

....phone....

yeah I bet its lovely, 15 years of muck lol, I was almost gagging when I took this one out, and what a difference in the strength of the blower airflow with the new one in!

....phone....

yeah it was disgusting for sure :puke:, looks like it had never been replaced since the car was new!

liam a proverbial pop, if you drop out the glove box and look in you'll see the rectangle space where it goes into, it has 2 plastic tabs on it that say 'press' but ironically you pull them to open it lol, then just slide the old one out :)

....phone....

thanks guys :), nige a 0.4ohm (i used a 0.6ohm as i had no 0.4 in stock) resistor shorting the airbag connector fools the airbag ecu into believing the airbag is still there so the light behaves as it should :)

....phone....
Results after having this for a few days now? :)

ed (sorry, i was in the shower bud) as I posted in wamt it was entirely my own fault the airbag light came on, I must have seperated the connector for the airbag light when I was hooking up the abs light to act as a foglight indicator :-/ so its as it was the first day, perfect :)

andy no its not fitted yet, i need to get a flexi mid pipe to join from where the header ends to where the cat/decat starts made up with a bung for the wideband on it, plus I'm getting the welds for where the primaries meet the head flange done on the outside (as they are welded on the inside just now) so I can properly port match and polish the inside. I'm also waiting on rebuild bits to be shipped from gspec as there's no point fitting it now just to take it all off to fit the rebuilt bottom end :)

....phone....

Reactions: edk
Awesome, top work :) Well no one bought those seats so if they get relisted ill be on it. Might offer the guy cash now.

-phone-

Love it :) How it looks that good without skirts and spoiler I don't know, so kudos on the choices you've made so far :Thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom