Raceworx P2 GTi

ian mine were switching at 4800rpm to try and avoid it lol, and think how shit the curve was then. But fuck it, ifyou want it high just use booster like me! aint that pricey unless you do a lot of miles

and my comments about the kelfords were based on recent US discussions on the 2nd version ones. even the new ones idle shite, and on 2l motors make peak and silly revs, they seem more suited to full on built 2.3l + ve's. Afaik it's speculation that the low loves are same as 20v, and apparently they dont seem to be degreed/centred properly

unfortunately or i'd have ordered some by now :(

i looked at that too, you mean widening the lsa? it's pretty much the opposite of the +5, -5 settings u text me a while ago. i think the side effect of that would be to lower your peak power and flatten the curve. might be wrong though

just buy a fuck off drum of xylene lol

Photo769.jpg

[video=youtube;halGbc93_-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=halGbc93_-A[/video]

still needs mapping and shit.. but atleast she starts.. so i guess thats a good sign..

props for doin it all in that fuckin snow too

so what pistons were they to get 12.5? i know i should know lol but ....

N1 pistons dude..

2 days of digging and i finally got to the car lol.. we have had shitloads!! needed a new battery aswell so getting a lift from a freindly 4x4 owner £120 for halfords for a 600amp beast with 5 year warrenty and i was away..

ill be honest its 0degs so wrapped up with a hat and gloves on with no wind i was alright..

yes its daves blox inlet and pipe..

i just hope she makes it for mapping but its looking doubtfull

who makes what for mapping?

and yeh tbf, i did the lsd box off and poly bushes in the snow this week, and once you're fuckin abuot with nuts, bolts, and bullshit it can actually get pretty warm lol

Back
Top Bottom