Raceworx P2 GTi

yeah i do to iv set the cams at +5 -5 to gain some overlap.. see how it fairs..

its having a dastek on her.. she doesnt need the rev limit raising or owt just some ign triming and fuel sorting...

you gonna mess with the cam gears at all?

i'm thinkin of setting mine to similar or messin when i go see jez again but be good to see how you go. whens dastek mappin then?

yeah i used them to set it at +5 -5

---------- Post added at 18:47 ---------- Previous post was at 18:46 ----------

Awesome man! Mapping on monday then? Just intime for Nunny :clap:

noooo dont think she will be ready for nunnies if in honest.. iv got to dig the road out yet!!

well had to take the passenger side drivehaft out this morning as my bro didnt put the circlip on the shaft.. so did that topped up the gearbox.. tightned everything up and iv managed to put 70miles on her today driving up and down the local bypass..

3 problems so far..

first The VVL isnt engaging.. but the soleniods work so duno if iv blown the switch in the ECU or the ECU is in limp mode as its overfueling its tits off! but if the soleniods are working i can get the dastec to do the switching..

second problem the exhaust is now catching as either the de-cat or the manifold downpipe is a tad bit to long about 1cm.. but thats not a big problem

3rd once its warm its like trying to push a brick through a leterbox to get it in gear because of the clutch iv adjusted it as much as i can but its still on the floor its drivable but annoying as fuck lol

the car sounds well but its very blunted.. due to the fuel and lack of ign.. plus iv only reved her to 5.5K a couple of times.. fingers crossed once its mapped it will come alive..

5.5k already?

what oils in atm? you changing it soon?

also, i had the same problem with my clutch - what clutch and fly you got?

15w50 mineral oil.. my run in procedure is driving it about if its gona break it wil break.. most of that 70 miles was sat in 5th at 40.. with some runs to 60.. i did a few full throttle bits in second to 5.5k the backed off checking for smoke..

so...any smoke? lol

keep it varied i'd say though, not sat too long at a constant. wouldn't go higher than 5k very often atm.

and i'd change the mineral oil pretty soon for more mineral oil for a couple hundred miles. then put proper stuff in.

so what clutch and fly man? odd you're having the same clutch troubles as i did

Xtd fly Gspec stage 3 cluch...

its having some more miles on the mineral oil. then gettin its normal oil..

no smoke yet.. just afew bangs and pops and sounding like a bear with crabs on it nipples! BWAAAAHHHHHH

cool

hmm, seems like a g spec stage 3 thing then, same as mine. think our clutches came over in same box actualy didn't they, same batch.

even with sams bracket mines pretty fookin low

its been varied iv been driving all over went for petrol at two different garages for somthing to do.. its had full throttle in all gear plus full throttle in 5th up a hill for some propper load..

Back
Top Bottom