Red Nemesis Dog: Pulsar Autech

Northern meet Dog?

you have no idea how much I would like to do this (its on Sunday right?) but am in the middle of exams, dissertation and applying for a research post - totally under the pump. I will hopefully make the next one, by which time the respray on the front bumper should be sorted and the rear splitter on, so won't only go like a rocket but will also be a thing of beauty in the world of show and shine... I particularly like your idea of a run across the wilds, nice pub lunch and then a race for the finish line.

you have no idea how much I would like to do this (its on Sunday right?) but am in the middle of exams, dissertation and applying for a research post - totally under the pump. I will hopefully make the next one, by which time the respray on the front bumper should be sorted and the rear splitter on, so won't only go like a rocket but will also be a thing of beauty in the world of show and shine... I particularly like your idea of a run across the wilds, nice pub lunch and then a race for the finish line.

No worries Dog, you sound rather busy!

Yeah no more static meets for the Northern Division!

Frivolous personalisation I admit, courtesy of Heko Domed badges

frivolouspersonalisation.jpg

Quality product btw, just ignore the spelling mistakes on the website...

http://www.domedbadge.co.uk/

looks good :)

merlin1??

Yep, I have a dream to indulge myself in a fleet of the more obscure Almera's and then name them Merlin 2, 3 etc. Actually the original Merlin was B2 (see Corbs thread) but the Autech replaced that. I would like perfect examples of VZR/VVL, Lucino AWD etc. etc. but then wouldn't we all...

Few pics from the weekend....

Watch out Connors driving!
SANY0079.jpg

New rocker cover (Thanks to Ross) - I also painted the silly red horns black.
SANY0097.jpg

And the landy, just because its hardcore.
SANY0110.jpg

SANY0085.jpg

SANY0086.jpg

Forgot to mention... When asked what replacement gear box oil the local Nissan dealership could recommend for the Autech they bravely responded with ''10w40''.
Fortunately Opie Oils recommend not to put engine oil in the gearbox and so I have some Silktran Syn 5 75w-90 Fully synthetic now ready to go in as soon as I can get some ramp time at my mates Landy garage...
Nissan dealerships hey...

very nice , i have been lucky enough to aquire a genuine autech myself just recently and i have to agree that it's probably the best car iv'e ever driven !

A quick update on the Autech:

Yesterday fitted KYB Excel G-Shocks to the front on Bilstein top mounts and 'Red Stuff' ceramic rear brake pads. The G-shocks all round are a definite improvement making the car sit more firmly on the road and increasing cornering confidence.

The list so far... new spark plugs, new air filter, new speakers all round, waxoiled whole of underside, Millers 10w-50 Competition fully synthetic oil, Redstuff rear pads, diagnostic power run and timing adjustment, Excel G-shocks all round, new fuel filter & engine cover red enamel.

Next, in no particular order, is: Replace gearbox oil, replace lambda sensor, new catalytic converter, remove and strengthen rear spoiler, add rear splitter, earth MAF, respray front bumper and rear splitter, replace Toyo TR1 195's with Yokohama 205's (205's were standard setup I believe?).

its all good....

Back
Top Bottom