Ross Autech

ok so tonight was pretty much about doing, not photographing.

fitted both my 503's and ricks 514's, to 50% success, ill let rick explain later.

only pic i took of the head. i was pleasently surprised how clean it was inside, a tribute to good service history.

IMG_0888.jpg

and what you all want, a brief video taken with my last 8 seconds of phone battery

[video=youtube;cR0Zc_McPbM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR0Zc_McPbM[/video]

Nice one Ross, be interesting to see the results of these on the dyno compared to autech cams, i thought you might have gone for the 504 instead though.

The results from your previous dyno are a little dissapointing... down on power by quite a bit considering the mods too. I was expecting to see 180-185hp.

However, i know you have other plans for the future, so i look forward to that.

it might very well be 180bhp on a Dynojet?

possibly.

but i got my stock GX with an exhaust and filter dyno'd at hypertech and ran 102hp. which im sure you will agree is a reasonable figure.

so in my opinion this DD is fairly accurate, even if it is not, it is what i am basing my figures on and i am happy with the readings it give.

@Dave
Maybe, maybe not.

Dynojets only seem to significantly affect WHP readings, because of the different way they measure.

My flywheel figures were within 5 bhp of each other of at Aldon and HLM (197-202).

I am considering nistune. But my final decision wil be made on the dyno next week. Its all about the afrs. If it is gonna be safe and run fine without mapping then i will not be mapping it till winter when other plans unfold. If it needs mapped though itll be the nistune

Back
Top Bottom