Ross Autech

One person cant make a difference. You maybe right there. But if all the people in this country stand together then we CAN make a difference. Its the whole 'every man for himself' culture that has gotten this country into the mess it stands in today for fuck sake! :angry:

Rant over.

The world really doesn't give a shit what you think & will carry on regardless... Sad but true

Get some picture's up of the damage curious to see how well the spare tyre deflected/absorbed the impact

Thats fine. IF you actually had injuries. What fucks me right off is people claiming payouts for NON EXSISTING injuries.

ill get pics of the internal damage when the snow goes away... the autech is outside somewhere. i dont know quite where at the moment... its hidden...

Mmm true but Ross tells me he's feeling abit poo poo, headaches and all the like directly cause heck he might have damage to his neck tissue and not know it.

Ohh well can but try, was only trying to help the lad like... :santa: is expensive n all

memory loss too? dont recall saying anything to you today regarding how i feel...

actually. i did.

Ross says:
i wont be putting in an injury clim
Eddie says:
Why not dude
u owe it to urself
Ross says:
im not injured.

Reactions: IT
Sorry to hear the bad news Ross. It doesn't look too bad though thankfully and although it will be an insurance right off it's definately salvagable. I'm not sure you'll be able to save the Autech sticker though, sorry.

what ... the ... fuck!? i get back from holiday to find this ... not good pal
ross, you have had a bit of bad luck of late ... sump on gx, and now this!

apprently there is a scam going round at the moment, with people overtaking and slamming on the brakes infront of you ... then claiming everything under the sun... shit society

... and really really hope you get this going again pal ... silver imports FTW lol

Steve

Sorry to here the bad news bud.

Good to here someone with morals though. I`ve seen people jump back in a damaged car when they see the ambulance coming, then start complaining of neck pain, this pain and that pain. Rags me off big style. Mainly immigrants.

assessor was out this morning.

i laughed so hard when his X5 got stuck in my street.

he basically poked it. prodded it. i told him it was in mint condition (its under 12 inches of snow... prove me wrong) checked the break pedal, asked me to start it then the big one

"so do you have any idea what it is worth? i couldnt find it in the glass' guide"

2 grand mert...

Back
Top Bottom