Ross Autech

Unlucky Ross, proper gutted for you.
Any pics of the damage?

I really hate driving in snowy/icy conditions....and this is why.
So fucking depressing.

couldn't believe it when you txt me man

proper gutted, i was genuinely looking forward to seeinng you finish this :frown:

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

I was stationary at lights. she ran up the back of me.

she got cheeky saying she hit me because she didnt have traction control. i said i dont either but i stopped. she kindly demonstrated how far over the line i was. MAYBE CAUSE YOU PUSHED ME OVER BITCH.

to add insult to injury i phone her to get her details and she doesnt bother to respond.

fortunately my insurance company have been VERY helpful and were able to fill in the blanks in the information without speaking to the other person. they have also set me up with my legal team who have informed me that due to the boot being unopenable or closeable that the car is not deemed roadworthy. so i am getting a hire car tomorrow until the assessor comes out to inspect the car.

it isnt over for this. im gonna let the insurance run its course and get my payout then fix it better than it was before. its not too bad, the rear panel is pushed in about 10mm. the boot floor will always have a dent in it but i dont really care...

really needs the rear pulled out slightly on a jig, new rear bumper and maybe a new tailgate. i think it needs an autech spoiler and some skirts fitted as well :yes:

Back
Top Bottom