Sams VZ-R N1

Love it!!
Did say it would come up well with a polish but honestly thought it was lacquer peel! Looks savage now either way.
What was the white stuff on the wipers? I figured it was from the markers they use to write on the windows at the docks.

really liking the non kitted look,

heres what I made

IMG_0036-1.jpg

topped off with a titanium nob

Is there actually a short shifter fitted though? If there was I fully understand why you would want it but it doesn't appear to have a short shifter is all

its a shifter extension, I dislike short shifters still got the standard one fitted.

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:49 ----------

dude i dont think we should see each other any more

but we make such beautiful music

but we make such beautiful music

i think we need to face facts, jazz death metal boogie woogie aint gona make a comback........... plus your knobs just to big.... im going to go to my room now and scream incoherently about satan whilst playing my sax to a jive skiffle beat one last time.. :(

Just read the whole thread. Nice car and no doubt you will keep in tip top condition.

Ps: Black cars look the shit when polished/waxed, wont stay like it for long mind. But still very rewarding

Just read the whole thread. Nice car and no doubt you will keep in tip top condition.

Ps: Black cars look the shit when polished/waxed, wont stay like it for long mind. But still very rewarding

I know how to look after it, it will stay looking nice longer than most I can assure you ;)

Back
Top Bottom