Sams VZ-R N1

Ive a rear VZR mount here that has 3 bolts, does it still line up with the UK brace? please say it does! I don't want to have to swap 2 poly mounts to the GTi mounts

yeh steve said that when cmparing it to mine (which is actually my old n15 gti one)

gauges are purdy, you got em fitted and working ok with the limited space for mech shiz?

yeah D it will all line up fine :)

Ive routed the gauges differently now, to when I had them in the tech.

I removed the drivers arch liner and put a slit in the big rubber grommet the main loom runs through, there is a hole in the inner wing right next to the bung that comes out behind the strut tower, cant see any of the sender wires in the engine bay apart from the water sender in the top rad hose. I am never going to remove them now :p

Samantha, that trim around the gear-stick, did you spray it of just by a new one from nissan????

Cos mine is just as rusty as your old one :(

yeah looking at yours prompted me to get mine done, I had a non rusty one that I rubbed back and painted, did the same in the Autech :)

glad my cars an inspiration to you haha, think i need to get mine sorted like, there isnt much left in my car so it does stand out alittle lol

What did you spray it with?

naaa just love the banter, im a machanic you know, im used to a good bit of banter you know, and i know you were being sarcastic, but alittle bit of me thought you were talking the truth because the one thing wezz can do that you cant is build an engine right...

oooohhhh daaawwwgggggg, he went thur

Back
Top Bottom