Sams VZ-R N1

is the N1 economical...... no

Brimmed tank reset the odometer and this is what I have, oh and no VVL yet either

IMAG0981.jpg

Theres something wrong there, mine wouldnt budge off full until i had about 80kms done, and thats driving it like im late for mass,

Im polishing my one now makes me hate you for owning a black one white is shit it never looks shiny or polished it just looks white :(

Theres something wrong there, mine wouldnt budge off full until i had about 80kms done, and thats driving it like im late for mass,

Im polishing my one now makes me hate you for owning a black one white is shit it never looks shiny or polished it just looks white :(

same here, well apart from the mass bit :lol:

oh and as a guide, topped up with Vpower after I left work today, and 85kms later, its just moved from the full mark..95% of the journey was sitting at around 70-75mph ish on the mway

Mine drinks it too, get used to it lol.

The fuel gauges are seriously inaccurate, ive a picture of mine just below half full and the low petrol light on.

oh and as a guide, topped up with Vpower after I left work today, and 85kms later, its just moved from the full mark..95% of the journey was sitting at around 70-75mph ish on the mway

My autech used to be the same, I'm wondering if my tank isn't being filled right to the top.

Im going to change the sender with one I know that works fine see if that makes any difference

Back
Top Bottom