Stus Track Car

So judgemental. Not everyone can get hold of the perfect item all the time. I've sat in them, they do the job well unless you're Liam.

Decent fixed bucket seats are way better though, my Sparco is basically a cheaper Recaro SPG and was had for a bargain off Ebay. Way comfier than standard or EK9 stlye seats unless you're in them for over 2 hours at a time. You can also put harnesses through too, which seeing as you have a cage should be a must. Just might need to cut back on the carbs first Stu:p

they hold you better than stock, but Ive found myself wandering out of them a few times.

But you're a rake too Sam, as i said 'unless youre Liam'.

I say this to many; just because there is something else that's better, doesnt mean the item in question is crap.

That even on a fat day you look like this:

Stick-Man-Happy-Dance.gif

cheers ed, :)

na i do like these seat, and tbh even tho i am fat they hold me very well, recline and very comfy, :) i sat in robs fixed seat before, didnt like them.

im more swayed to handling that extreme lightness, ive got a cusco V2 underbrace coming tomorro too now.

im hoping for some really improved handling and driving on track once i get my l/flywheel, solid race clutch kit, ATB dif, cusco underbrace, rosejointed trackrod ends and all lazer aligned etc,

brands hatch is calling me on the 25th of feb, if anyone wants to jump in for some laps, :)

also kurt, my diet started today as im bk to work now, and the weight loss will be good for my lap times and health :)

(although i will be going to Spurs ribs and wing with some aoc buddys occasionally ,:)

Drove this last night, just for a spin round Romford, but it gave me a taste or how much fun this'll be on track :D The handling is like nothing I can do justice by in words. The combination of polybushes, coilovers, R888s and more importantly the Quaife LSD make this such a machine. Top work Stu :Thumbs:

416804_10150628703984093_617624092_9196360_1281598212_n.jpg

Reactions: Mov
What is the current spec on this car? Dont think the first post is updated with everything and wasn't positive what's fitted now.

More interested in handling mods than anything else. Exactly what is polybused etc.

Very cool car btw.

Back
Top Bottom