th3k3ymast3r's GTiR

Love the whiny gearbox, although the car actually sounds very quiet for the power. Is the engine still being run-in or dont you like going above 4000rpm?

Ha ha, man even I found that video boring, and I still get twitches down below when I think of that car..! I was hoping you would have a play with the Porsche at the end at least! Gears sound excellent though!

Was hoping to see some seriously floored throttle there.

PS, in one of the other videos in the row from the above window, who's is the awesome looking 5 door silver mera? I like that. Blacking out the small rear window removes some of the estate look, would do so especially on my black one.

Only intended to capture the sound with this 10 min clip. This a typical part of my commute to and from work. Road and traffic restrictions kept most of the drive under 4k.

Plus with that particular stretch of road littered with speed cams that Porsche can afford a ticket. Although he didn't get that far as were still able to keep up within the speed limits.

Will get more vids soon.

Vid of Leigh and Mike leaving mine with their new strut braces tonight :D
Mike...loose the rainbows! :lol:

FMIC goes stealth

Had about 4hrs to kill this bank holiday Monday so did a little paint work...

FMIC_black.jpg
satin_black_FMIC.jpg
engine_bay_respray.jpg

Didn't get a chance to take the post photos but will take more on Wednesday.

Just had a funny thought... With the horn discs matching the IC....

Why don't you drive it without the front bumper as it'll look like the robots from the '80s Smash advert

Back
Top Bottom