th3k3ymast3r's GTiR

Surely a mass mailing from each of us stating that they're sadly mistaken if they think they're gonna get any business out of us until you get some satisfaction would produce the desired effect? Post an email address up and we'll give 'em hell...

Depending on what happens on Saturday we'll let you know.

leigh my turbo brother :)
you got this working yet?

Hey +TBo! Er no, the ignition is being converted to an independent ignition?! Instead of continuing with the SR20DE. Last I checked he was some having issues with the ignition but did not detail exactly what. Also that he's short staffed this week. So he said he needed a little more time to ensure that it got properly road tested - ensure there are no issues when he hands it back. Not paying anything like for the conversion.

Just hope its ready for collection when I'm back from hols.

Who? PLEASE dont tell us it's back at TJ's after they did the diagnostics?!

leigh you gotta be kidding man tj are not doing the work !!!

you dont need a ignition watsit bollocks, call me bk

Great chatting to you Stu. And yes Ed its still at TJ's. He's doing all that needs to be done for free and that the main reason I left it there. Really can't afford to spend on it any more. The alternative was to take it back and it would just sit there doing nothing for a very long while. Besides if things go my way I'll need it to get to JAE?!

I hear you're popping over to Stu. If you get a chance pop over to mine before you go and I'll give you the stickers ;) Unless bro is free I can't go nor can I stay the night.

AH it's free. Cool, maybe we got through to his nice side when we went round :).

New update; installed the Odyssey PC680 Racing battery plus bracket:
Odyssey_PC680.jpg

odyssey_install.jpg

yeah can you get a vid of a full hard launch flat out through the first 4 gears? i want to hear the gearbox and see the pull.. :D

Hey guys, the car not fully working yet, still have this unknown engine cuts out phenomena. I'm hoping changing to a GTiR dizzy and independent coil ignition will resolve this. Its partly the reason I went smaller battery as I'd need space in that area to mount the MSD Digital Ignition Plus 6 and MSD HVC Coil. After that I will also need to mount the oil relocation filter there too and get the oil cooler plumbed.

After all that I could get some vids worked out and will be calling the AOC production department (that is edk) to take some much requested filmage. :D

if you need an experianced "ragger" i can offer my services.. iv no mechanical sympathy and rung the neck of every car iv driven..

i also have dog box experiance :P in a single seater just ask tommo who much abuse that thing got :D

Hey guys, the car not fully working yet, still have this unknown engine cuts out phenomena. I'm hoping changing to a GTiR dizzy and independent coil ignition will resolve this. Its partly the reason I went smaller battery as I'd need space in that area to mount the MSD Digital Ignition Plus 6 and MSD HVC Coil.

dude!! if you get all that that ignition bollocks it aint gonna help solve your probs! its a prob with the motec unit, its self!
like all i did to get it starting before is disconnect the battery for 1 min then it fired up! sounds like a motec unit prob,
take it to someone who knows what there doing, (or at least get a second opinion!)
surely everyone who buys a motec unit does NOT have to buy all this ignition malarky to go with it!
STOP WASTING MORE OF YOUR MONEY! AND GET SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEIR TALKING ABOUT!

sorry to be rude man, you know i love ya really but its getting on my nerves now...
that TJ's is chating S H I T!
im getting angry and stressed out just typing this!
time to move on my fellow alc friend :)

Exacty corbs, just get a gtir ecu and loom on there cheap as chips,
then dastek uni Q chip it job done:):)
the engines not highly modded just big turbo and injectors, so no real reason to have all this stuff on it?

you will get back loads of money selling all that motec what not, and other gizmos and gadgets you got :lol:

Back
Top Bottom