th3k3ymast3r's GTiR

Took exactly 80 days to get it back, including the day I picked it up they had to solder a receptical in the loom which kept falling out. When I arrived cylinder 3 wasn't firing and they changed the the high heat range plugs to standard ones as they were apparently too cold? One road test later and all the timings were corrected and verified ready to go.

From what I can see they've replaced the ignition module and sender and dizzy with GTiR ones and wired a complete new loom.
I don't think the install of the oil cooler took them long to do. Just ordering the Nismo thermostat, sandwich plate, end fittings and braided hoses.

As explained to Ed I got the labor for free but had to pay for the products + MOT.
Never got paid for the website but they're not using it now as they've been bought out and are now called R&R Engineering.

Just happy to have her back. Planning to have a few runs this week so will have the onboard cam on for you guys.

Glad u got it sorted buddy, sounds like they sorted u out well in the end :)

i know exactly how it feels to have to wait for your pride n joy ;) ... :lol:

thats good leigh :)

what exactly have you waited for eddie.......... tracking and alignment? :lol:

well done leigh :)

bet your glad to have it back, now get on the road and drive it like its meant to be driven, no granny shifting, and 100mph limits :)

full boost and high G cornering ftw :)

When advised to take life insurance for this kind of power...

This is probably the most sensible mod to date although I do think the parachute would've been the cheaper option.

DSC09240.jpg

DSC09241.jpg

DSC09242.jpg

Now for those of you who know, I'm not exactly tiny but I do have fat legs and I feel rather malnourished just looking at it!

DSC09239.jpg

DSC09243.jpg

Back
Top Bottom