th3k3ymast3r's GTiR

My Rotas didnt come with black wheel nuts :*(. Cheers Leigh and Paul, it's on the list.

Thanks Ed, it was great having an impromptu meet. The Rotas, now all on, feels great, even and grip has vastly improved.
The slalom run x3 was great, looking forward to the vids.

Did learn that the ABS could best be disabled when on hard braking and that perhaps I require more bedding in to get the expected smooth brake control 60-0.

Sprayed up my rear discs and spacers, muchas better.

c37a6033.jpg

Engine-wise, saving up for a set of cams and sprockets ready for a proper power map.
Leaving just the chassis to fixup with a full respray - most probably not this year though.

brakes look swish man, :thumb:
got time on your hands now?

Engine-wise, saving up for a set of cams and sprockets ready for a proper power map.

how about you replace your oem headgasket ;)

i wouldnt put anymore power though it on a oem gasket :)

DUDE! your car does not need a respray, lol, it perfect as it is, :)

brakes look swish man, :thumb:
got time on your hands now?

how about you replace your oem headgasket ;)
i wouldnt put anymore power though it on a oem gasket :)
DUDE! your car does not need a respray, lol, it perfect as it is, :)

Perfect except the multitude of scratches rust creep, chipping and that it goes against my perfectionism :lol:
Yeah head gasket is a good one, but I'm think the $$$ behind replacing it. Cams and Sprockets, is rocker cover off and swap out swap in the labor of which isn't as demanding.

Wouldn't be all bad if I knew how, but I don't.

Found these on ebay.com http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300444927757 just like the Rota GTR but with 4x100 fitment. Just hope it clears the calipers.

5553_1.JPG

Would be a nice set of 17" with more tyre wall. Pity Rota P45-f are only sold to the US market.

Had a quick look today and to be honest I do not think 17"'s will clear the caliper. You might have to enquire at Ksport if they could send you alternate calipers because the distance between the furthest point to the inside of the wheel is 3mm short of the clearance needed.

P.S.
Black rims with red lips on blue cars look stupid IMO... Kinda like this

edna403.jpg

I've sent the template to the supplier to check.
The red lip could always be sprayed, hardly a reason to stop you having this design.

If they find out it does, then I'd ask if they can supply them in alternative colour.
p45f_3.jpg

I've got the longer studs plus 10mm spacers to help the offset of 45.

Back
Top Bottom