th3k3ymast3r's GTiR

Anyone feeling it?
IMG_0081.jpg

Looks good... where did u get them from... any other colours??

Got them at Rare Rims:
http://rarerims.co.uk/wheelshop_tyres.asp?id=3

Blue, Gold and Red are your choices in the type I chose.

In everyones opinion what is the amount in millimeters of thread depth-wise considered to be a safe minimum?
I'm concerned that my rear stock wheel studs, in the pic above, may not sufficient enough to secure the wheels.

There is a 5mm spacer on them, but this is so I can use the center cap.

5ea5c699.jpg
7ae7b861.jpg
0467953d.jpg

This would probably change the tone a bit.
Might be a shame to put the titanium burnt tip finisher over it but I'll leave judgement until I actually get around to getting muffler swapped.

Got them at Rare Rims:
http://rarerims.co.uk/wheelshop_tyres.asp?id=3

Blue, Gold and Red are your choices in the type I chose.

In everyones opinion what is the amount in millimeters of thread depth-wise considered to be a safe minimum? I'm concerned that my rear stock wheel studs, in the pic above, may not sufficient enough to secure the wheels.
There is a 5mm spacer on them, but this is so I can use the center cap.

ive always known it to be 5 complete turns pal

The perspective is wrong as its a Photoshop, it would probably not have such a high profile in reality.
It's a Universal 3-piece diffuser for a RX7/Skyline R32.

Yeah I understand what ya mean, it might just be because it's not sitting right because its a photoshop that's putting me off. If it's what you want then go for it by all means because if it's anything like the rest of the car it'll be a mint job :thumb:

Problem with diffusers is we have a beam in the way. You would essentially create a huge parachute

You would with the clio one above, but not with the style Leigh is suggesting.

Leigh, looks wise I think it's over the top mate :/

removes standard rear splitter add diffuser into rear bumper and it might work.. stuck ontop of the splitter would look abit silly... in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom